This program, led by Dr. Mark Sena, is designed to help you experience and participate in doing business in Israel – The Start-up Nation. A key focus of this course is exploring the entrepreneurial process from the idea phase to implementation by meeting with experts in each phase. We will visit incubators, accelerators, and venture capitalist centers, and leaders of companies creating cutting edge technology that is changing our world. We will also explore amazing and interesting religious, historical, and cultural sites.
May 18-29, 2017 (7am-10pm)
|$2500 + travel expenses||REGISTER|
Click here to download a PDF program brochure including an overview, benefits, facilitator information and other program details.
► Meet highly successful business leaders and entrepreneurs
► Visit venture capitalists, incubators, accelerators, and R&D divisions of us companies
► Explore Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, the Sea of Galilee, the Dead Sea, and many other religious and cultural sites.
► Safe! Israel is a very safe country to visit!
• Program fee is $3,700
• Travel expenses are $4,000-$5,000 and include airfare, lodging, ground transportation, business meetings/lectures, excursions, most meals and visa processing
NOT included: hotel incidentals, personal meals and expenses, return flight airport tax
• Experience how a variety of businesses thrive in a capitalistic country in the Middle East
• Apply theories and construct what is learned in MBA courses to businesses as conducted in the Middle East
• Explore the relationship between significant companies both in Greater Cincinnati and Israel
• Explore P&G’s world renowned innovation center in Israel and Google’s significant Israeli operation
“My time in Israel was remarkable and I hope I can positively impact other people’s perspectives, not only of the Israeli culture, but of global travel and culture awareness as a whole.”
“As many experiences promise but few accomplish, visiting Israel has forever changed the way I will view the world”
“The personal impact of this trip for me is almost beyond words. I experienced a few unexplainable moments that were very emotional and definitely unexpected.”
“Israel, with all of its anomalies, has given me a new hope and spirit for the potential of mankind to innovate, unite, and prosper.”