In working with clients around the world, Lee Hecht Harrison found that Executive Presence is one of the top leadership development needs. We’ve all witnessed that moment when a leader walks into a room and instantly attracts intense, positive attention. The air shifts. Heads turn. People gravitate toward them in the conversation circle. In short, they have a “wow” factor and that wow factor is called “Executive Presence.”
Have you worked on your own Executive Presence and do you know what you need to do to enhance it?
May 10, 2017 (8:30am-4pm)
Click here to download a PDF program brochure including an overview, benefits, facilitator information and other program details.
Executive Presence challenges you to increase your awareness of Executive Presence and begin the development of behaviors to increase your ability to project the presence specific to your environment and the stakeholders you want to impact.
Using a variety of instructional methods, this highly interactive session will engage you to increase your personal awareness of what Executive Presence needs to be for your role. Building on this foundation, you will create a plan of action to start having a greater impact as a leader.
Executive Presence is designed for multiple audiences:
• Managers, particularly newly promoted leaders, who need to increase their impact with multiple audiences while dealing with the time demands of their leadership positions.
• Emerging and high potential leaders.
Leaders know they must demonstrate Executive Presence to get ahead, influence others, and drive results. In one highly-focused, full-day program, you will begin the path towards a stronger Executive Presence.
• The multi-dimensional Executive Presence model
• The four key elements of Executive Presence: Connectivity, Credibility, Confidence and Communication.
• Your level of Executive Presence to uncover strengths and development opportunties.
• Roadmap for enhancing your professional image, reputation, relationships and self-confidence.
Teresa is an etiquette and executive coach who trains and mentors clients on how image influences perception. She provides training on executive presence, first impressions, body language, dining etiquette, professional dress and how to properly network. She assists clients with their marketing plan, resume and how to effectively interview. Assist companies with job postings, placement and connecting them to top talent. Teresa graduated from the University of Cincinnati and has a certificate in Corporate Branding, Corporate and Image Coaching from the Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette.Show More