Leadership is not a mystery, and there’s neuroscience to prove it. Learn what happens in your brain as a leader and how to lead with the brain in mind. Use brain-based research to put your best brain forward in the workplace. Implement practical applications to make it easier to influence others, engage teams, and improve results.
Oct 11, 2017 (8:30am-4pm)
Click here to download a PDF program brochure including an overview, benefits, facilitator information and other program details.
Learn the how to apply the latest neuroscience research in practical ways engage and lead employees across your organization. There’s a new way to give and receive feedback without triggering defensiveness and still maintain accountability. Powerful questions are the newest ways to influence others and create solutions. Great leaders don’t have all the right answers; they ask all the right questions. Raise your brain power as a leader with the science of leadership.
• Participants will identify and share their greatest leadership challenge.
• Understand the 3 areas of the brain, how these impact our behavior, and with this knowledge, intentionally make adjustments
• Gain knowledge from neuroscience that will allow you to:
– positively impact personal and team through goal setting, motivation and achievement, and creative idea sharing
– focus attention and plan your day most effectively
– engage other’s others’ brains to create new ideas, clarity and a positive way forward
– control emotions
• Develop a personal action plan for applying learnings from this program to address your greatest leadership challenge
Jeff Nally is a facilitator with the Xavier Leadership Center. He brings 23 years of professional experience in human resources, executive coaching, and leadership development. He is a speaker, author and leader developer who brings expert neuroscience applications to improve leaders, teams and organizations. Jeff synthesizes neuroscience research, coaching methodologies, and well-being strategies to help people achieve what they really want at work and in life. Jeff brings results to leaders and organizations with the brain in mind.
Jeff earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Georgetown College in Georgetown, Kentucky, and a Master’s in Business Administration from Georgia State University in Atlanta. He is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, a Results Professional Certified Coach through The NeuroLeadership Group, and a certified StrengthsFinder Performance Coach through The Gallup Organization. He graduated with distinction with a Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership from The NeuroLeadership Institute.