Emotional Intelligence Self Evaluation
Welcome to the XLC Emotional Intelligence Self-Evaluation
In each of the 5 key areas of emotional intelligence, you will view a brief video providing you a brief definition and quick examples of strong and weak behaviors in each area. You will fill out an accompanying PDF form when prompted. This tool is meant to allow you an opportunity for honest reflection and goal setting and is not going to be shared as it is for your personal use.
- Please play the video link and pause (when prompted) and go to the Emotional Intelligence Self-Evaluation writable PDF and give yourself a rating.
- Video password: XLC (all capital letters)
- Click the PDF icon to download form
- Go back to the video to play Tips on Improving that area and then return to the PDF to list your own personal goals going forward. Each form and video session should take no longer than 10 minutes each.
This is not a race. To fully immerse the concept of each area into your day, we recommend that you only focus on one different aspect of emotional intelligence for five consecutive days if at all possible.
- Introduction to E I: https://vimeo.com/102379624
- Self-awareness on Monday https://vimeo.com/102405321
- Self-regulation on Tuesday https://vimeo.com/102419505
- Motivation on Wednesday https://vimeo.com/102422073
- Empathy on Thursday https://vimeo.com/102435409
- Social Skill on Friday https://vimeo.com/102452941
- Wrap up to E I Self-assessment: https://vimeo.com/102458378
While you could complete the entire form in one sitting, taking your time with each concept and skill is highly recommended for a deeper personal experience.