In the modern workplace, team members must navigate an environment that is in constant flux. That’s no easy task, and employees must be flexible, socially adept, and relationship-savvy in order to navigate interpersonal challenges and achieve collective gains within and across their teams.
Nov 30, 2021 (8:30am-4:30pm)
Click here to download a PDF program brochure including an overview, benefits, facilitator information and other program details.
This powerful experience assesses an individual’s approach to teamwork, provides personalized insights on how they can more effectively work with others, and teaches participants the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work together effectively.
The result is a unique and impactful team development solution that empowers individuals to rethink their approach to teamwork, shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity, and create a common language that completely redefines what it means to work together to build a culture of teamwork.
The Five Behaviors® offers adaptive, research-validated testing through a personality assessment. After taking the assessment, participants receive a precise, personalized profile that deepens their understanding of self, work style, and others in their organization.
Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders.
• Learn about your personal tendencies as a teammate
• Explore the concept of vulnerability-based trust and why it matters
• Understand that conflict is necessary and get more comfortable with the idea of engaging in it
• Learn what is necessary for teams to truly commit to decisions
• Understand why giving and receiving feedback is essential and what these behaviors should look like
• Discover personal accountability tendencies, and consider how to improve
• Consider how to channel personal motivations toward helping a team achieve results