More than ever, there is one thing that truly separates many brands and companies today—that one thing is STORY. When it comes to creating powerful brand connections, engaging innovations, and inspirational business strategies, a good story can make whatever brands share more impactful.
Any professional within any industry can benefit from developing storytelling skills.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Defining and leveraging the most distinctive quality of the brand idea in the stories
- Understanding how empathy serves as the foundation for both the story and innovation strategy
- Knowing where to look to find the best “stories” to learn from
- Utilizing story principles to ensure data and analytics are delivered in the most powerful and compelling way
- How to use a story sequel plan for the brand’s strategy and long-term pipeline
- Creating focused and clear presentations by leveraging a powerful story theme
- Crafting and using an elevator pitch to leave the audience wanting more