In this fast-paced world, a person’s and their team’s effectiveness in getting things done at work depends on decision-making. How a person manages their time, what meetings they go to, and the work their team focuses on are all based on effective decision-making methods. And yet, according to a global McKinsey study from 2019, only 20% of respondents say their organizations excel at decision-making.
In this one-day program, participants will explore various ways and methods to make decisions as both an individual and as a leader. Then, the program will focus on how to build a culture of effective decision-making within an organization. Real-world examples and interactive activities will guide discussions and showcase examples of great and not-so-great decision-making skills.
Professionals at all levels in any industry who want to develop their decision-making skills will benefit from this program.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Identify various methods to make decisions
- Leading group decision-making processes by understanding how others make decisions
- Learn strategies to make personal decisions more effectively
- Discover how to be consistent and empowering as a decision-making leader
- Balance autonomy and risk when creating an organizational culture