May 16, 8:30 am-4:00 pm$650
It’s more important than ever to know, understand, and delight your customers. However, this is often easier said than done. Growth comes from providing solutions and experiences to differentiate your company from your competition.
In this program, participants will learn how to strategically deliver customer experiences with purpose. Delivering exceptional customer service is all about the details. In order to exceed expectations, you need to create systems and processes to make sure that nothing is left to luck. Learn ways to be intentional to create memorable experiences.
Discover unique ways to make sure your customers are telling others about their excellent experience with your organization.
Anyone that works with internal or external facing customers. Leaders who want to create processes for increasing customer experience.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Learn what makes a great customer experience
- Unlock deep customer understanding to reveal customer pain points
- Map the customer’s journey to reveal emotions and insights
- Develop customer personas and segmentation
- Turn insights into actions
- Pursue customer-centered innovation