Engaging, Coaching, and Mentoring Others
October 4, 8:30 am-4:00 pm$650
The Great Resignation has evolved the workplace in many industries. Now, it is even more important for managers, team leaders, and colleagues to create a positive work environment where people want to belong. Clear communication, strong mentoring, and accurate expectations are needed to develop effective teams both virtually and in person.
This one-day program will begin by discussing worker satisfaction and how to establish transparent expectations while addressing each employee’s personal needs. Effective communication will follow, focusing on delivering feedback in healthy and positive ways. Finally, participants will explore aligning individual and team performances to create a cohesive work environment.
Experiential and interactive learning will guide the day’s activities, allowing participants to practice tools and strategies for immediate implementation.
Professionals at all levels in any industry who want to enhance their interpersonal communication will benefit from this program.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Define a positive work environment
- Learn how to align and manage worker expectations
- Improve feedback and real-time coaching
- Identify the roles mentors can play in professionals’ lives
- Utilize 3 simple steps to positively reinforce what people do well
- Develop effective teams through virtual and in-person environments.