Building Trust in the Workplace
March 13, 8:30 am-3:30 pm$650
XLC’s Building Trust in the Workplace program will give participants the skills they need to effectively gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity. They will be introduced to topics such as emotional intelligence, interpersonal savvy, openness, flexibility, and adaptability.
Participants will understand what trust looks like, what behaviors assist leaders and managers in building trust, and what leadership methods and actions might hamper confidence and trust with colleagues.
Filled with experiential activities and engaging discussions, this one-day program will explore how each individual envisions trust. A pre-program assessment will facilitate personalized discussions, allowing participants to maximize their learning.
Professionals at all levels in any industry who want to develop interpersonal relationships will benefit from this program.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Define workplace trust and its role in building collaborative relationships and effective teams
- Explain how trust is the foundation of successful leadership
- Review the importance of individuals’ beliefs, values, and attitudes and their influence on behaviors
- Examine how trust factors into collaboration, interpersonal savviness, effective communication, conflict management, driving engagement, etc.
- Understand the 13 trust-building behaviors
- Create an action plan for building trust with stakeholders