Creative Problem Solving
April 18, 8:30 am-4:00 pm$650
In the current volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world, solving problems in unique ways and thinking outside of the box are becoming increasingly important for an organization’s success.
This highly-interactive, fun, and fast-paced session provides a framework for understanding and applying tools to meet real business needs. You will walk away from this session with increased confidence to generate creative ideas, techniques to recognize/replace unproductive thinking
patterns, and a methodology to foster creative potential and innovation.
Participants are encouraged to think about real-life organizational problems and bring these situations to the program to discuss and brainstorm together. By walking through these problems together, participants will learn the steps to creatively solve problems.
Appropriate for any professional who wants to enhance their creative problem-solving skills.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- How to define and unleash creativity
- Understand the myths of creativity
- Learn to identify problems with effective brainstorming
- Gain skills to strengthen creativity
- Capture ways to think differently
- Learn The Three-Legged Stool of Innovation
- Tackle actual organizational problems