Presenting and Public Speaking with Confidence
December 12, 8:30 am-4:00 pm$650
Confidently and effectively presenting work to others is a must-have skill in today’s competitive and ever-changing environment, yet almost 3 out of 4 people feel anxious or afraid when speaking in front of others.
It can be guaranteed at some point in someone's career, they will be asked to present their ideas in front of people. This could be during a team meeting with colleagues, at a networking event, or for higher management. No matter how intimidating speaking in front of others may be, confidently sharing your ideas is key to success.
This one-day program will help participants prepare and deliver formal, informal, virtual, and in-person presentations. They will learn best practices to present with impact and how to control any anxious or nervous feelings they experience.
Participants will be encouraged to bring a real-world example and be able to apply many of the program's concepts directly to their work.
Professionals at all levels in any industry who want to become effective presenters will benefit from this program.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Customizing a presentation for various audiences
- Understanding the differences between presenting in person and virtually, and how to prepare and deliver both methods
- Recognizing the importance of practicing before delivering a presentation
- Identifying the best use of visual elements
- Knowing the importance of body language and non-verbal cues
- Saving a presentation if nerves or anxiety get in the way
- Responding to questions from your audience