- This event has passed.
Introduction to Project Management Certificate for K-12 Educational Leaders
January 1-3, 8:30 am-3:30 pm$1400
This program does not have an upcoming scheduled session.
Please fill out the interest form below to contact an XLC representative to learn more.
Project Management has a respected reputation in the business world. Take part in XLC’s 2-Day Introduction to Project Management Certificate for K-12 Educational Leaders to learn how these valuable skills and strategies can be translated to the educational setting.
Gain skills to successfully deliver your school district projects on time, on budget, and according to specifications by:
- Developing an applied understanding of the principles, processes, and tools of Project Management and how to leverage them in your real-world educational environment
- Understanding the needs and requirements of key stakeholders to effectively define project scope and deliverables
- Learning how to utilize the project management process and tools to control elements of the project, such as cost, scope, and scheduling
- Effectively leveraging resources such as team members, project sponsor, and project management tools
- Incorporating risk management and contingency planning into your project
XLC’s Introduction to Project Management Certificate for K-12 Educational Leaders is built on the content and processes found in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) – Seventh Edition.
Appropriate for supervisors, managers, or team members who are responsible for the successful completion of projects in a K-12 educational setting. The targeted objectives of the course will most closely align with educational leaders in a district office or central office leadership role.