This program does not have an upcoming scheduled session.
Please fill out the interest form below to contact an XLC representative to learn more.
This one-day program serves as an introduction to Lean principles and offers strategies to do more with less. A foundation will be built for participants to begin using Lean concepts and tools in their everyday lives.
The program will begin with a discussion about Lean Philosophy and how to apply Lean Thinking. Hands-on application and concepts will follow to provide concrete examples of how Lean principles can be utilized in any organization in any role.
Participants are encouraged to bring real-world problems they experience in their lives to put under the Lean Thinking lens and explore various solutions they can immediately begin to implement.
Professionals in any role at all levels who wish to develop more efficient processes.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- An understanding of Lean Philosophy
- How to apply Lean Thinking
- Lean Concepts and Tools for Everyday Use
- Hands-on Application of Lean Concepts and Tools
- Strategies to immediately use Lean concepts in everyday life
- The ability to recognize where Lean concepts can be applied