Professionals become frustrated, aggravated, and discouraged when they feel like they are limited in what they can do, are not being heard, or their ideas are not grasped or appreciated.
Organizations oftentimes have many different departments that work together to achieve the overall mission and vision. However, these departments can become siloed and develop agendas of their own. How does a professional get buy-in from colleagues at all levels of the organization in this type of business environment?
Employees at all levels who need to effectively influence others up, down, and over in order to achieve personal, team, and organizational goals.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Understanding and leveraging various ways to be influential
- Creating a plan to become a trusted advisor that colleagues seek out for guidance
- Strengthening the ability to have a voice that is heard
- Defining clear outcomes and identifying objectives, obstacles, strategies, and tactics
- Responding to concerns and hesitations in an impactful way
- Maintaining commitments to earn trust and credibility