“A workplace that encourages self-awareness is an environment where the most productive, curious, and innovative people thrive.” – Neil Blumenthal
More than ever, professionals must develop relationships across a complex and ever-changing landscape in order to be effective and achieve success. Connecting over coffee in the office is not enough when a workplace is hybrid, virtual, or global. Relationship building is an important skill set that is often underdeveloped, resulting in unnecessary challenges and inefficiencies.
The best outcomes result from a highly connected team. In this program, participants will learn critical skills to help develop the human side of business—the social and emotional awareness to both develop and sustain great professional relationships. The importance and business impact of social, emotional, and self-awareness are discussed. Participants will then gain tools to maximize and enhance their existing awareness skills.
Professionals at all levels who want to improve their awareness skills in order to achieve better personal and organizational results.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Understanding self-awareness and how it impacts relationship building and the organization's overall success
- Viewing leadership through a human centered lens
- Building capacities to demonstrate social awareness through empathy and stakeholder mapping
- Becoming more situationally aware by considering various perspectives
- Intentionally managing relationships with peers, direct reports, and leadership
- Creating a positive and psychologically safe environment through language and behaviors