Skills for Building a Collaborative Mindset
March 14, 8:30 am-4:00 pm$650
As leaders, we move others through emotions. Emotions are contagious! It takes self-awareness, self-control, empathy, and the ability to build collaborative relationships to be a great leader. We call these behaviors Emotional Intelligence. They are the personal and social competencies that differentiate star performers from average ones.
This workshop will assist you in becoming more self-aware and provide insight into how to strike the right balance of relationships and task orientation to achieve high performance. You will learn techniques on self-regulation and how to align “your intent with your impact.” You will discover how to develop and demonstrate trust and empathy, key ingredients in collaborative relationships.
All of these skills will help to foster a collaborative mindset that leads to more effectiveness, which ultimately will result in higher levels of engagement, customer service, and higher performance.
Professionals at all levels who want to become more self-aware and develop their emotional intelligence.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Leverage self-awareness and recognize “triggers” that impact self-control
- Learn ways to influence teams and individuals
- Cultivate an environment of trust and tools to create a collaborative workplace
- Become familiar with the Emotional Intelligence model and competencies
- Build capacities to demonstrate social awareness through empathy
- Create a positive environment through language and behaviors where others will choose to be