Strong leadership in the face of organizational change is necessary for both the success of an organization and the engagement and retention of employees. How change is managed has a significant impact on how others react and transform.
Change Leadership includes more than just looking at what change is needed, but how the change will affect people. This program will provide participants with practical tools to assess and manage change, successfully identify the role and phases of change, and walk through how to create action plans to overcome challenges and reach desired outcomes.
Professionals in a manager role, individual contributors, or leaders of any kind.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- Measuring what is driving the change and what is needed
- Understanding how to effectively lead the change process
- Identifying organizational allies for support
- Managing negative reactions and uncertainty to change
- Preparing others for upcoming change
- Understanding the role of change in organizational success
- Identifying and managing the phases of change and how change affects individuals, teams, and organizations