In this one-day program, you will have a hands-on experience while learning both the mindset and method of Design Thinking. Covering the principles of empathy, problem framing, ideation, prototyping, and testing, you will leave with tools and stories you can take back to your business for immediate application.
Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that is 100% focused on people. You begin by examining the needs, dreams, and behaviors of people you want to affect with your solution. This is the ‘Desirability’ lens, and you will continue to view the world through this lens throughout the design process. Then, you begin to view solutions through the lenses of ‘Feasibility’ (what is technically and organizationally feasible) and ‘Viability’ (what is financially viable). These two lenses are introduced carefully during the later phases of the design thinking process. Finally, the program will stress that true breakthrough solutions will overlap all three lenses.
Professionals at all levels in any industry who want to learn more about Design Thinking.
Participants will walk away with these skills:
- See new opportunities in a consistent manner
- Connect deeply with customers
- Use the needs and wants of customers to guide ideation and solution-making
- Transform insights and data into actionable ideas
- Create and implement new solutions with business impact in a faster and more effective way
- Discover solutions through three different lenses